axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jan Sinschek <su...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Maven dependencies in trunk can't be found
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 06:01:52 GMT

On 6/19/2010 11:50 AM, Andreas Veithen wrote:
> Fresh snapshots for Woden and Neethi should be available in a couple of hours.

Yes, they are working now. It had a little issue with an old or missing
xerces dependencies first from the unfinished build, so it took me a
while to give you feedback but I could settle this now. I will try
another build from scratch with the checkout and an empty repository
next and complain if there is anything still wrong with it that I cannot
handle.
Thank you