axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jan Sinschek <su...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Loading a Custom Deployer
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 12:48:18 GMT
hi, thanks for not losing interest.

On 6/7/2010 2:31 PM, Deepal Jayasinghe wrote:
> What is "C:\Users\CSinschek" ?

that is just the directory the shell comes up with, and it doesn't matter
the classpath looks definitely ok to me
C:\>echo %CLASSPATH%
 >>.;C:\Me\Apps\aspectj1.6\lib\aspectjrt.jar;C:\Me\Inf\Attestation\Eclipse35ODE\Axis2Ressources\bin\
as the class is found in that latter bin folder (viz beneath the correct
subfolders), and I can do
C:\>java de.cased.secmon.WeavingPOJODeployer
 >>Hello from main
so that is not the problem.  As far as I can see, the class is available
on the classpath. Yet, axis2's tcl in axis2.Loader seems to be either
missing or looking elsewhere, as line 261 in loadClass is a point that I
guess should not have been reached in the first place.

> Your depoyer need to be some place where Axis2 can find that using
> either default class path or using it libraries.

Do I have to tell Axis2 to look in the user's classpath? I have both
"system" and "user" classpath variables (windows) pointing to the
aforesaid /bin folder beneath which the directory structure and the file
reside, so it should be findable.
> And your deployer need to have a default constructor as well.

I have a nullary constructor in the source.