axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jan Sinschek <su...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Loading a Custom Deployer
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 05:56:05 GMT
No, it stands that
$ C:\Users\CSinschek> java de.cased.secmon.WeavingPOJODeployer
 > Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: main

while at the same time
2010-06-07 07:42:08,893 [main] INFO
org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder  - Unable to instantiate
deployer de.cased.secmon.WeavingPOJODeployer
2010-06-07 07:42:08,894 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder  -
de.cased.secmon.WeavingPOJODeployer
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: de.cased.secmon.WeavingPOJODeployer
     at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1387)

based on the configuration
<deployer extension=".class" directory="pojox"
class="de.cased.secmon.WeavingPOJODeployer"/>

I thought that maybe the original deployer, being the parent class,
might be missing- though it of course shouldn't be- but when loading it
explicitly (rgistering it under a faux extension ahead of my own
deployer), nothing changes. I'll later try and find out where the class
loader is actually searching if I can find and build the module
containing the loader.