axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InputStream to DataSource In Axis2
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 11:11:38 GMT
On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 00:18, Nirav Shah <snirav.shah@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Andreas/Jorge,
>
> i used the Axiom package(snapshot).
>
> I have the WSDL using xs:base64Binary (MTOM),. I got an OutOfmemory error
> when making a call to the service. So i used a smaller file and that seemed
> to have work.

Can you provide some details about the Axis2 version as well as the
stack trace of the out of memory error?

> I added a TCP Mon to intercept the request and to me it seems
> like a SwA request. why would is add MIME boundary ?

Both SwA and MTOM are based on MIME. The only difference is the way
MIME parts are referenced in the XML and the fact that MTOM defines an
equivalence between plain XML messages and MTOM messages, while for a
SwA message, there is in general no plain XML equivalent.