axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nirav Shah <snirav.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InputStream to DataSource In Axis2
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 22:18:29 GMT
Thanks Andreas/Jorge,

i used the Axiom package(snapshot).

I have the WSDL using xs:base64Binary (MTOM),. I got an OutOfmemory error
when making a call to the service. So i used a smaller file and that seemed
to have work. I added a TCP Mon to intercept the request and to me it seems
like a SwA request. why would is add MIME boundary ? i generated the ADB
stubs  and have the following set

soapBindingStub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_MTOM,Constants.VALUE_TRUE);

*Intercepted Message header:*

POST /axis2/services/sampleApp HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost:8088
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

23a5
--MIMEBoundaryurn_uuid_74D2AE27EAED433D531274307161705

Thanks,
Vish