axis-java-user mailing list archives

From robert lazarski <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird problem
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 16:21:21 GMT
On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Phee, Marty <mphee@devry.edu> wrote:
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not instantiate
> SchemaTypeSystemImpl (java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException): is the
> version of xbean.jar correct?
>
>         at
> schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.sCA62E59A9FA1AB04F2C0D6123E3944E8.TypeSystemHolder.loadTypeSystem(Unknown
> Source)

A similar TypeSystemHolder problem and resolution is in the docs. The
difference is probably due to the docs were written a while back, and
later xmlbean packages changed the message:

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_4/CodegenToolReference.html

The url is broken on the latest few releases, so I see, but nothing
has changed here AFAIK. I don't use the axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin
so I can't help there specifically, the resolution is most likelly the
same.

- R