axis-java-user mailing list archives

From LavanyaKC <cko...@progress.com>
Subject Codegen problem - Invalid target namespace
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 11:46:46 GMT

Hi,

I have the same issue as (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3029)
with not using a target namespace in the schema element. And I would like to
know if there is a way to get rid of this by overriding generate method of
CodeGenerationEngine or someway to support these wsdls as they are critical
issues with this.

I took an initial look at the code and looks like the issue is in
WSDLValidatorExtension

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Invalid
WSDL: The WSDL Types Schema does not define a targetNamespace in
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchema@184738d[]
	at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.WSDLValidatorExtension.engage(WSDLValidatorExtension.java:49)
	at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:224)

Not sure of this but why do we need a  s.getTargetNamespace() == null check
in the engage method of WSDLValidatorExtension as the wsdl is valid without
specifying the target namespace. This I guess will fix my issue but I didn’t
find an easy way to extend this and inject WSDLValidatorExtension in my
code.

Thanks for any help on this,
Lavanya.