axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Phee, Marty" <mp...@devry.edu>
Subject RE: Weird problem
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 17:36:53 GMT
When I use the plugin it generates this for struct8d8bdoctype.xsb

SchemaTypeSystemImpl:690

value: org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaGlobalElement$Ref = {org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaGlobalElement$Ref@2173}
<mailto:%7borg.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaGlobalElement$Ref@2173%7d>

_handle = struct8d8bdoctype

So when it try’s to call addDocument and cast it as a SchemaType.Ref it fails.

for (Iterator it = _documentTypes.entrySet().iterator(); it.hasNext(); )

        {

            Map.Entry entry = (Map.Entry) it.next();

            String ns = ((QName) entry.getKey()).getNamespaceURI();

            getContainerNonNull(ns).addDocumentType((SchemaType.Ref) entry.getValue());

        }

With ant it’s

value: org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaType$Ref = {org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaType$Ref@2629} <mailto:%7borg.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaType$Ref@2629%7d>

_handle = struct8d8bdoctype

and it works…

I can supply the whole project.  It’s pretty small and it’s just using the sample code.

>>Martin Gainty
>>BTW ..you spelled "wired" incorrectly..

Good thing I wasn’t trying to spell wired then…