axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with sending and returning an object at Axis2 Service. Please help!
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 18:09:06 GMT
First of all, please avoid hijacking other people's threads. Your
question is unrelated to the question asked by the person who started
this thread, so you should have started a new thread. Also, you will
probably increase your chances of getting responses to your questions
if you use your real name in your posts.

Now for the answer to your question: make sure that Axis2 has write
access to the temp directory, and the performance problem will
disappear [1].

[1] http://markmail.org/message/5s34ldgegyc2t6nu