axis-java-user mailing list archives

From a f <tafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with sending and returning an object at Axis2 Service. Please help!
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 06:15:18 GMT
Hello all,

I can send and receive an custom object by using Axis2 POJO service that I
have deployed. I have deployed the service under Apache Tomcat 6.0.20 with
Axis2 1.5. I have generated my Axis2 service by using Eclipse plugins for
generating .wsdl and .aar archice file. After generating .aar file, I have
located it under the tomcat's webapps folder (../webapps/axis2/). It works
fine there if I send and receive an custom object that does not inherited
from an super class or does not implement an interface. For example:

public class CustomObject extends AbstractCustomObj or

public class CustomObject implements InterfaceCustomObj

and If I send and receive either CustomObject instance to/from my service
then my service is not working. Throwing an exception. I think it is because
of serialization but I am including all the classes and interfaces in .aar
archive file.

PS: Both my abstract class and interface has a simple method (print its
name) to be implemented by each class that extends or implements it.

I really do appreciate any comments or directions for me to solve this
issue.

Thank you inadvance.

--fatih