axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rita de Cássia <cassiaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 - Problem with 'First Element must contain the local name, Envelope , but found html...'
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:01:52 GMT
Hello,

I have developed clients web services using axis2 1.5 with Eclipse WTP, and
I have to work fine.
But, when I do request with HTTPS to same web services, I get the following
exception:

[INFO]
OMException in getSOAPBuilder
org.apache.axiom.om.OMException
: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog
at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,0]
at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(
StAXOMBuilder.java:260)
at org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.getSOAPEnvelope(
StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:161)
at org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.<init>(
StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:110)
at org.apache.axis2.builder.BuilderUtil.getSOAPBuilder(
BuilderUtil.java:682)
at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createDocumentElement(
TransportUtils.java:210)
at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(
TransportUtils.java:140)
at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(
TransportUtils.java:103)
at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(
TransportUtils.java:67)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(
OutInAxisOperation.java:354)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(
OutInAxisOperation.java:417)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(
OutInAxisOperation.java:229)
at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(
OperationClient.java:165)
at processoHandler.ProcessoStub.consultarProcesso(
ProcessoStub.java:460)
at processoCliente.ProcessoCliente.main(
ProcessoCliente.java:54)
Caused by:
com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog
at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,0]
at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.throwUnexpectedEOF(
StreamScanner.java:661)
at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.handleEOF(
BasicStreamReader.java:2134)
at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.nextFromProlog(
BasicStreamReader.java:2040)
at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.next(
BasicStreamReader.java:1069)
at javax.xml.stream.util.StreamReaderDelegate.next(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.SafeXMLStreamReader.next(
SafeXMLStreamReader.java:183)
at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.parserNext(
StAXOMBuilder.java:597)
at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(
StAXOMBuilder.java:172)
... 13 more
[INFO] Remaining input stream :[]
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog
at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,0]
at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(
AxisFault.java:430)
at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(
TransportUtils.java:118)
[...]
... 7 more
Caused by:
com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog
at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,0]
at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.throwUnexpectedEOF(
StreamScanner.java:661)
at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.handleEOF(
BasicStreamReader.java:2134)
at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.nextFromProlog(
BasicStreamReader.java:2040)
at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.next(
BasicStreamReader.java:1069)
at javax.xml.stream.util.StreamReaderDelegate.next(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.SafeXMLStreamReader.next(
SafeXMLStreamReader.java:183)
at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.parserNext(
StAXOMBuilder.java:597)
at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(
StAXOMBuilder.java:172)
... 13 more

Meanwhile when I insert this line in the client code solves the problem:

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.CHUNKED,
Boolean.FALSE);

But I don't undestand why I need to do this exactly.
If somebody have any idea, help me.
thanks
Rita.