axis-java-user mailing list archives

From indika kumara <indika.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2-Spring integration
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 04:29:00 GMT
Please forgive me if I am asking an idiot question.  I do not have
good knowledge about spring..

I just want to get to know.

Does this spring integration support to obtain any qualities offered
by the Spring  (runtime system quality attributes , non runtime and
architectural quality attributes) ? .. Simply I want to know whether
after this integration, string’s support for transaction, cache,
security, etc. inherently received by axis2.

Will the new system support to leverage both Spring and Axis2 architectures?

Thanks

Indika