axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael <mtarullo...@optonline.net>
Subject Can't Generate WSDL
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 23:22:30 GMT
When trying to generate WSDL from my Java code in Eclipse I get the following error:

Exception occurred while reading or writing file {0}The Axis2 facets cannot be installed since
the Axis2 runtime location has not been set.  Go to the Web Services preference page and set
the Axis2 runtime location under Axis2 Preferences.

I have seen some possible solutions to this problem posted on various sites, all of which
I have tried to no avail.

These solutions include:

1) Making sure Axis2 is selected on the web services wizzard rather than using the default
Axis
2) Making surethe Axis2 Preferences Axis2 runtime location is set to the path where Axis2
exists

I am using:
Eclipse Galileo with WTP
Axis2 v1.5.1