axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: Axis2 and POJO from Axis1
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 06:01:07 GMT

I read somewhere that Axis2 does not handle Java collections properly
and thus the issue
below. Is that still true?
The method of the service to be accessed is:       public Vector
<String>getBooks()
which means the Vector is causing the issue? Do I need to change it to
an array to get
it to work? And I cannot use Vectors at all?

Thanks