axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Demetris <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: Axis2 and POJO from Axis1
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 03:59:28 GMT

If not one has seen the problem I have below, can at least get some
pointers as to where
I can find client samples for remote POJO Axis2 services running in
Tomcat? The documentation
does not include such code (unless the client listed that uses the same
technique of sending and
receiving OMElements can also be used in this case).

With Axis 1.4 we got used to generating stubs and importing them in our
services - calls to them
were what was needed to access the remote service. How much of the
stubs/proxy model is used
in Axis2?

Thanks again