axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charles Galpin <cgal...@lhsw.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] POJO service doesn't show up in "list services"
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 11:57:08 GMT
Sean, check the logs directory under your tomcat install directory. You should see errors in
one of the logs there. I also find it helps for development to nut run tomcat as a service
and start/stop it from the commandline scripts in the bin directory. You can see errors immediately
on the console there.

Lastly, you can use log4j to add logging to your app and get more useful info specific to
your own code.

hth,
charles

On Apr 2, 2010, at 4:05 AM, Sean Sullivan wrote:

> Is there some way I can see some logs of what happened when I tried to get the service
started?