axis-java-user mailing list archives

From br...@mxtelecom.com
Subject RE: [Axis2] JSR181 and ServiceObjectSupplier
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 03:49:02 GMT
Hi Martin,

Guice code came from maven central, but should be the same as your link, yes.

org.apache.axis2.ServiceObjectSupplier is in axis2-1.5.1.jar, so from
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/download/1_5/download.cgi

My implementation of ServiceObjectSupplier is
GuiceServiceObjectSupplier (attached).  We also need a web.xml and some
glue classes for the guice/servlet integration (attached).  This
approach is very similar to that at
http://ssagara.blogspot.com/2009/05/guice-axis2-integration.html .

Finally, we add <parameter name="ServiceClass"
locked="false">com.example.Api</parameter>
        <parameter name="ServiceObjectSupplier"
locked="false">com.example.guiceintegration.GuiceServiceObjectSupplier</parameter>
     to the services.xml (as per
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_5_1/axis2config.html#Service_Configuration)

Our service class com.example.Api can now use google injections.

So, my question is: In the case when I use jsr181 annotations, and
deploy my annotated pojo, as at
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_5_1/pojoguide.html#jsr181pojows I don't
have a services.xml.  How then can I tell axis2 to use my
GuiceServiceObjectSupplier?

Hope you can now track what I'm trying to do - let me know if I've
missed any details.

Cheers,

Bruce.