axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible memory leak in Axis2 1.4.1?
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 23:08:14 GMT
Chinmoy,

In order to figure out where this comes from, can you execute the
following steps?

1. Deploy the arit tool from [1] into the Tomcat instance where Axis2
is deployed.
2. Make sure that both Axis2 and arit are started.
3. Get the report from arit by accessing the context root of the
application (http://localhost:8080/arit-war-1.0).
4. Stop the Axis2 application.
5. Get the report from arit again.

By comparing the reports from 3 and 5, we should be able to get more
information about the leaking timer.

Andreas

[1] http://code.google.com/p/arit/downloads/list