axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chinmoy Chakraborty <cch...@gmail.com>
Subject DataHandler as Return type
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:52:13 GMT
Guys,

I have a service whose return type is 'DataHandler'. When I call the service
through client code, it returns the DataHandler but does not preserve the
datasource name and content-type. Following is my client code:

Class[] retType = new Class[] {webFx.getReturnType()};
Options options = new Options();
RPCServiceClient client = new RPCServiceClient();
options.setTo(targetEPR);
options.setAction(OPERATION_NAME);
options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(600000);
client.setOptions(options);
Object result = client.invokeBlocking(qName, invokedArgs, retType);

Could anyone tell me how to preserve the datasource name and content-type of
a datahandler when it is sent to client?

Chinmoy