axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kim, Ducheol" <ducheol....@247realmedia.com>
Subject Can I embeded axis2 on my application?
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 07:59:17 GMT
Hi there.

We deploy service using axis. ( Actually we use jBoss WS.)
Sometimes, it raise memory issue, so we are trying to upgrade to axis2.

Many client already use web service, so we need to upgrade it with backward compatible.

I found many articles to make webservice using axis2, but most of them is using  and most
of them is based on axis2 service.
So wsdl url is changed  ( "/services/" is added on url.)

Is there any solution to keep previous wsdl url and service end point ?

Thanks
Ducheol

DUCHEOL.KIM/ SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
T:02.3459.2318/C.P:018.233.7939/F:568.8432
ducheol.kim@247realmedia.com

24/7 Real Media, Inc. A WPP Company
4F Poongsung Building 51-12 Banpo-4-Dong,Seocho-Gu
Seoul 137-802, South Korea

      WWW.247REALMEDIA.COM
                                                                                  >THE
SCIENCE OF DIGITAL MARKETING