axis-java-user mailing list archives

From shyenuganti <shyenuga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 deployment problem on Weblogic 10.
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 22:07:07 GMT

Hi,

The "version" service in axis2.war works if it is packed into an aar inside
the services folder. If the "version" service is exploded, and then the
whole thing is re-packed into a war file (The war file has the service in
exploded format), the version service is also not working !! If we want to
pack everything into a war and install it on a app server, should the
services inside the services folder be in aar-packed ?

If the service  is aar packed , axis2.war is working !
If the service is exploded and axis2 is also exploded and installed, the
service is working !!
But if the service is exploded and axis2 is packed into war .. the service
is not working !

Can anyone help me to install axis2.war with the service in exploded format?

Please let me know if I am wrong some where.

Thanks,
Sri Harsha Yenuganti.