axis-java-user mailing list archives

From shyenuganti <shyenuga...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 1.3 File Creation Error
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 14:41:18 GMT

Hi,

I am using Axis2 1.3 to provide a web service. In the business logic of the
service, I need to create some temporary directories and work on them. When
I actually create the temp directories and files, It shows that the
directories are created. I do have all the permissions to create the files.
But when I tried to read them, an exception is thrown. Does Axis2 servlet in
anyway prevent writing to the file system? Do I need to change any settings
in the conf file ?

Thank You.
Sri Harsha Yenuganti