axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charles Galpin <cgal...@lhsw.com>
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 20:20:05 GMT
Hi there

I am not sure how they are exposed since I don't see them listed on the services page nor
the WSDL generated (using code first method) but a .NET user is seeing the methodNameAsync
versions of the methodName methods in a service. In services.xml the only messageReceivers
I have listed are

<messageReceivers>
       <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"
                        class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
       <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
                        class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
   </messageReceivers>

How can I stop advertising non-blocking methods which don't exist?

thanks,
charles