axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Juan Felipe Alvarez Saldarriaga <nebi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] - Error setting SOAP 1.1
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 14:05:29 GMT
Hey.

What about if I force the client to be SOAP 1.1? this will change those
namepsaces, right?

Thanks for any help.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 10:16 PM, Juan Felipe Alvarez Saldarriaga <
nebiros@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Amila.
>
> Thanks for asking, yes, same libraries in both servers, I just copy those
> from one server to the other, pretty odd eh?
>
> Thanks.
>
>
> On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 10:07 PM, Amila Suriarachchi <
> amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 2:26 AM, Juan Felipe Alvarez Saldarriaga <
>> nebiros@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey!.
>>>
>>> I got some question about Axis2, in one machine when I create a request
>>> using Axis2 it creates this request:
>>>
>>> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
>>> <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="
>>> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>>>     <soapenv:Header>
>>>         <wsse:Security xmlns:wsse="
>>> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2002/07/secext"
>>> soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
>>>             <wsse:BinarySecurityToken xmlns:wsu="
>>> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2002/07/utility"
>>> EncodingType="wsse:Base64Binary" ValueType="wsse:X509v3"
>>> wsu:Id="CertId-36765048">
>>>             /* Secure message */
>>>             </wsse:BinarySecurityToken>
>>>             <ds:Signature xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"
>>> Id="Signature-28340672">
>>>                 <ds:SignedInfo>
>>>                     <ds:CanonicalizationMethod Algorithm="
>>> http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#" />
>>>                     <ds:SignatureMethod Algorithm="
>>> http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#rsa-sha1" />
>>>                     <ds:Reference URI="#id-1283730842">
>>>                         <ds:Transforms>
>>>                             <ds:Transform Algorithm="
>>> http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#" />
>>>                         </ds:Transforms>
>>>                         <ds:DigestMethod Algorithm="
>>> http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1" />
>>>                         <ds:DigestValue>
>>>                         /* Some digest */
>>>                         </ds:DigestValue>
>>>                     </ds:Reference>
>>>                 </ds:SignedInfo>
>>>                 <ds:SignatureValue>
>>>                 /* Sign value */
>>>                 </ds:SignatureValue>
>>>                 <ds:KeyInfo Id="KeyId-1727788317">
>>>                     <wsse:SecurityTokenReference xmlns:wsu="
>>> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2002/07/utility" wsu:Id="STRId-664369085">
>>>                         <wsse:Reference URI="#CertId-36765048"
>>> ValueType="wsse:X509v3" />
>>>                     </wsse:SecurityTokenReference>
>>>                 </ds:KeyInfo>
>>>             </ds:Signature>
>>>             <wsu:Timestamp xmlns:wsu="
>>> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2002/07/utility"
>>> wsu:Id="Timestamp-1735528613">
>>>                 <wsu:Created>2010-02-06T02:52:19.946Z</wsu:Created>
>>>             </wsu:Timestamp>
>>>         </wsse:Security>
>>>         <messageHeader xmlns="
>>> http://www.uc-council.org/smp/schemas/eanucc"
>>> soapenv:mustUnderstand="0">
>>>         /* Message header */
>>>         </messageHeader>
>>>     </soapenv:Header>
>>>     <soapenv:Body xmlns:wsu="
>>> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2002/07/utility" wsu:Id="id-1283730842">
>>>     /* Body */
>>>     </soapenv:Body>
>>> </soapenv:Envelope>
>>>
>>> And on the other machine, the same code change the namespaces from
>>> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/* to http://docs.oasis-open.org/* and doesn't
>>> work with our server:
>>>
>>> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
>>> <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="
>>> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>>> <soapenv:Header>
>>>     <wsse:Security xmlns:wsse="
>>> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
>>> soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
>>>         <wsse:BinarySecurityToken xmlns:wsu="
>>> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"
>>> EncodingType="wsse:Base64Binary" ValueType="wsse:X509v3"
>>> wsu:Id="CertId-36765048">
>>>         /* Secure message */
>>>         </wsse:BinarySecurityToken>
>>>         <ds:Signature xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"
>>> Id="Signature-1809025927">
>>>             <ds:SignedInfo>
>>>                 <ds:CanonicalizationMethod Algorithm="
>>> http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#" />
>>>                 <ds:SignatureMethod Algorithm="
>>> http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#rsa-sha1" />
>>>                 <ds:Reference URI="#id-47973429">
>>>                     <ds:Transforms>
>>>                         <ds:Transform Algorithm="
>>> http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#" />
>>>                     </ds:Transforms>
>>>                     <ds:DigestMethod Algorithm="
>>> http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1" />
>>>                     <ds:DigestValue>
>>>                     /* Some digest */
>>>                     </ds:DigestValue>
>>>                 </ds:Reference>
>>>             </ds:SignedInfo>
>>>             <ds:SignatureValue>
>>>             /* Sign value */
>>>             </ds:SignatureValue>
>>>             <ds:KeyInfo Id="KeyId-923425825">
>>>                 <wsse:SecurityTokenReference xmlns:wsu="
>>> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"
>>> wsu:Id="STRId-1148428095">
>>>                     <wsse:Reference URI="#CertId-36765048"
>>> ValueType="wsse:X509v3" />
>>>                 </wsse:SecurityTokenReference>
>>>             </ds:KeyInfo>
>>>         </ds:Signature>
>>>         <wsu:Timestamp xmlns:wsu="
>>> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"
>>> wsu:Id="Timestamp-1179468258">
>>>             <wsu:Created>2010-02-08T15:08:55.749Z</wsu:Created>
>>>         </wsu:Timestamp>
>>>     </wsse:Security>
>>>     <messageHeader xmlns="http://www.uc-council.org/smp/schemas/eanucc"
>>> soapenv:mustUnderstand="0">
>>>     /* Message header */
>>>     </messageHeader>
>>> </soapenv:Header>
>>> <soapenv:Body xmlns:wsu="
>>> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"
>>> wsu:Id="id-47973429">
>>> /* Body */
>>> </soapenv:Body>
>>> </soapenv:Envelope>
>>>
>>> Why is that? is there a way to set a default SOAP1.1 version for all
>>> servers? My container is tomcat6 on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
>>>
>>
>> this seems to be a problem with ws-security namespce. Are you using the
>> same libraries on both machine?
>>
>> thanks,
>> Amila.
>>
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Amila Suriarachchi
>> WSO2 Inc.
>> blog: http://amilachinthaka.blogspot.com/
>>
>
>

Mime
View raw message