axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS behind Glassfish V2
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 10:43:11 GMT
David,

In the current releases this doesn't work properly; see AXIS2-4465.
The issue has been fixed in the current trunk. [1] explains how this
can be configured properly with the current snapshots (and the
upcoming 1.6 release).

Andreas

[1] http://people.apache.org/~veithen/axis2/1_6/servlet-transport.html

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 04:27, David Hesson <dhesson@rjlg.com> wrote:
> I found a web page a while back that stated you didn't need to place transport receivers
in the axis2.xml configuration if you are running it behind an app server... (I don't know
where it is currently but I can hunt for it if I have to) However, Axis2 uses the transport
receivers in the configuration file to determine whether or not to display them in the WSDL.

> My issue is, I do not want to define a transport receiver on its own port because our
Glassfish server is already configured and listening on an HTTPS port.  Except then, Axis2
refuses to display endpoint information for services if the user is bringing back the wsdl
over HTTPS.