axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Khurana <sandeep_khur...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Data Binding in axis2
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:04:44 GMT
I want to create a simple webservice wherein i require:
1. interoperability
2. interact with custom objects
Do i require to use any data bindings or using POJO is sufficient?
do we have enough documentation for the Data binding?
Because Axis2 quick start guide has some text for how to create webservices using these data
bindings but not list the scenarios for them.

thanks in advance

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.