axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Khurana <sandeep_khur...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Interoperability of Axis2
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:01:04 GMT
Hi,
I have created a simple webservice using the POJO class in eclipse. One of the web had a custom
class as a parameter.
The issue that I faced was when I created the C++ client using gSoap client. The Webservice
was not able to receive the custom class object and it was null

Is this a known issue or I need to do some more settings?

-sandeep

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.