axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 03:08:57 GMT

can you publish the wsdl and the accompanying xsds?

Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

Subject: RE: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:47:49 +1300
From: Colin.Sharples@datacom.co.nz
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

No, I’m pretty sure this is a problem in the generated
client. When I used tcpmon, I couldn’t get the error at all. I don’t
get the error when calling the web service from SoapUI, nor from the Eclipse
Web Services Test explorer.

I wrote a standalone Java program using the generated client
stub to call the web service 10 times. It fails every second call, i.e. 5 out
of the 10 calls fail, every time I run the program.

I’m pretty sure I didn’t specify broken=”true”
when I generated the client:

    <taskdef name="wsdl2java" classname="org.apache.axis2.tool.ant.AntCodegenTask">

<classpath>

<fileset dir="${axis2-lib}" includes="*.jar"/>

</classpath>

    </taskdef>

    <target name="gen-wsdl-client-sch">

<wsdl2java wsdlfilename="ScheduleService.wsdl" packagename="nz.co.datacom.foo" databindingname="jibx"
synconly="true" serverside="false" generateservicexml="false" unwrap="false" targetsourcefolderlocation="../Client/src"
overwrite="true">

<parameter name="bindingfile" value="binding.xml"/>

</wsdl2java>

    </target>

I’m just using the client stub generated by wsdl2java unchanged.