axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Pär Malmqvist <par_malmqv...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Axis2-1.5.1 and user exceptions
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 08:19:25 GMT

Hello!

I have been waiting for code-first approach to handle custom exceptions for about three years
now...

So I always have to use contract-first approach to get it to work.
Its really time consuming but not much to do.

Regards
Pär Malmqvist

Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:15:03 -0500
Subject: Re: Axis2-1.5.1 and user exceptions
From: lima01@gmail.com
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

I have been puzzled by this issue for long time. Seams like at this point, using contract-first
approach is the only solution for now.
But it will still be very very helpful if something can be done so code-first approach can
work too. Axis1 definitely worked. I can imagine lots of people are using code-first approach
because of its simplicity.

Thanks!
Li