axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Joe White" <Joe.Wh...@eyefinity.com>
Subject xml payload
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 18:59:08 GMT
I'm calling a SOAP service and one of the input methods is a String
object.

The problem I'm having is that this String object, is actually an xml
document.

When Axis attempts to send to payload, it's encoding all of the special
characters IE <xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"> etc..

Is being send over encoded. &lt;?xml version=&quot;1.0&quot;
encoding=&quot;UTF-8&quot;?&gt;

How can I tell the Apache Engine to NOT encode this? The server I'm
talking to is having issues ciphering the data because of this.

MailGate.vsp.com made the following annotations
NOTICE: This message is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or
the employee or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy or delete
this communication immediately.