axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Venkatesh Audinarayanan <venkatesh.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java throws IOException
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:10:46 GMT
After I renamed the namespace name to fix the issue, started getting an NPE
in Axis parser code (with both 1.2 and 1.4):
java.lang.NullPointerException
       at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaBeanHelperWriter.getAsFieldName(JavaB
eanHelperWriter.java:435)
       at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaBeanHelperWriter.writeMetaData(JavaBe
anHelperWriter.java:325)
       at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaBeanHelperWriter.writeFileBody(JavaBe
anHelperWriter.java:183)
       at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaWriter.generate(JavaWriter.java:127)
       at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaBeanWriter.writeFileBody(JavaBeanWrit
er.java:257)
       at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaWriter.generate(JavaWriter.java:127)
       at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaBeanWriter.generate(JavaBeanWriter.ja
va:1406)
       at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaTypeWriter.generate(JavaTypeWriter.ja
va:113)
       at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaGeneratorFactory$Writers.generate(Jav
aGeneratorFactory.java:421)
       at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.generateTypes(Parser.java:547)
       at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.generate(Parser.java:432)
       at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser.access$000(Parser.java:45)
       at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:362)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Thanks,
Venkatesh.