axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <suraj.mund...@wipro.com>
Subject Problem while compiling proxies created by Axis 1.4
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:50:48 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to create client proxies/stub from  a WSDL using Axis 1.4
WSDL2Java utility.

Stub is created properly but fails during compilation. Error I get is

    [javac] myclass.java:18: Object() in java.lang.Object cannot be
applied to (java.lang.String)

    [javac]         super(_value);

It fails for following part of WSDL:

  <xs:complexType name="myClass">

    <xs:sequence>

      <xs:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded"
name="classElement" type="myNameSpace:MyClassDetail" />

    </xs:sequence>

  </xs:complexType>

  <xs:complexType name=" MyClassDetail ">

    <xs:simpleContent>

      <xs:extension base="myNameSpace: MyClassDetailType">

        <xs:attribute name="firstAttr" type="myNameSpace:attr"
use="required" />

      </xs:extension>

    </xs:simpleContent>

  </xs:complexType>

  <xs:simpleType name=" MyClassDetailType ">

    <xs:restriction base="xs:string">

      <xs:maxLength value="50" />

    </xs:restriction>

  </xs:simpleType>

I initially used JDK 5 with Ant 1.8 and Axis 1.4. Also tried JDK 1.4
without any success.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Suraj Mundada