axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "David Hesson" <dhes...@rjlg.com>
Subject HTTPS behind Glassfish V2
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 03:27:51 GMT
I found a web page a while back that stated you didn't need to place transport receivers in
the axis2.xml configuration if you are running it behind an app server... (I don't know where
it is currently but I can hunt for it if I have to) However, Axis2 uses the transport receivers
in the configuration file to determine whether or not to display them in the WSDL.

My issue is, I do not want to define a transport receiver on its own port because our Glassfish
server is already configured and listening on an HTTPS port.  Except then, Axis2 refuses to
display endpoint information for services if the user is bringing back the wsdl over HTTPS.

How can I solve this?

Thanks,
David