axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Colin Sharples [DATACOM]" <Colin.Sharp...@datacom.co.nz>
Subject JMS reply message not removed from queue
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 21:13:00 GMT
I am using SOAP/JMS on Axis2 1.5.1, running in Glassfish v3 with
ActiveMQ as the JMS transport.

I have got my web services working with the JMS transport - the client
seems to receive the reply message successfully. However, when I look in
the ActiveMQ console, it seems that the reply message is still on the
reply queue. Is the transport not committing the read on the reply queue
or something?

I have specified the reply queue in the soap binding, e.g.

      <soap:address

location="jms:/scg.req?transport.jms.ReplyDestination=scg.reply&amp;tran
sport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=ConnectionFactory&amp;

java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialCont
extFactory&amp;java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616" />

Everything else is working, but I don't want messages left lying around
on the reply queue. Is there some configuration I'm missing or is this a
bug?

Colin Sharples

Solutions Architect | Datacom Systems & Integration

Email: Colin.Sharples@datacom.co.nz | Mob: +64-27-457-6628