axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Stephanos Piperoglou <stephanos.piperog...@db.com>
Subject Loading Axis2 repository from classpath instead of file system
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:32:56 GMT
Hi everyone,

Short version: Is there a way to load the Axis2 repository using the class
loader?

Long version: I have got my client running, but I can only manage to
initialise the repository from the file system using
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem.

However, I would like to package up the repository in my JAR file and load
it using the class loader to increase portability. This doesn't seem to
work:

URL clientRepo = getClass().getResource("/axis2repo");
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromURIs(null,
clientRepo);

... even though clientRepo.toExternalForm() seems to resolve to the
correct place and I can use .getResourceAsStream() to read the files in
the repository.

Regards,
Stephanos Piperoglou
Price Control
GTO - BAC IT
+44 20 754 59007

This mail is transmitted to you on behalf of the Great East London
Software Company
Diese Post wird Ihnen im Namen der Great East London Software Company
├╝bermittelt

Stephanos Piperoglou <stephanos.piperoglou+external@db.com>
28/01/2010 14:20
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Unable to engage module : rampart [RESOLVED]

Apologies, it seems the repository wasn't being picked up by the
classloader.

Regards,
Stephanos Piperoglou
Price Control
GTO - BAC IT
+44 20 754 59007

This mail is transmitted to you on behalf of the Great East London
Software Company
Diese Post wird Ihnen im Namen der Great East London Software Company
├╝bermittelt

Stephanos Piperoglou <stephanos.piperoglou+external@db.com>
28/01/2010 13:51

Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Unable to engage module : rampart

Hi,

I have a web service client that ran perfectly under Axis2 (stub generated
using ADB bindings) until the provider (not under my control) added
WS-Security and now requires username/password auth. I have tried with
little success to integrate Rampart into our set-up.

What I did, piecing things together from various how-tos:

1. Added all the rampart jars to the classpath
2. Created a client Axis2 repository (I didn't have one of those before)
containing conf/, services/ and modules/
3. Put the two .mar files in /modules
4. Created an axis2.xml config file in conf/ (attached)
5. Added the following around my stub creation code:

           final ConfigurationContext ctx = ConfigurationContextFactory.
createConfigurationContextFromURIs(null, clientRepo);
           final OpenPvsServiceStub openPvs = new OpenPvsServiceStub(ctx,
serviceAddress);
           final ServiceClient sc = openPvs._getServiceClient();
           sc.engageModule("rampart");
           final Options options = new Options();
           options.setUserName("stephanos.piperoglou@db.com");
           options.setPassword("xxxxxxxxx");
           sc.setOverrideOptions(options);

This causes:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to engage module : rampart

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Stephanos Piperoglou
Price Control
GTO - BAC IT
+44 20 754 59007

This mail is transmitted to you on behalf of the Great East London
Software Company
Diese Post wird Ihnen im Namen der Great East London Software Company
├╝bermittelt

---

please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any
e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for
additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.[attachment "axis2.xml"
deleted by Stephanos Piperoglou/ext/dbcom]

---

please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any
e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for
additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.

---

this e-mail is strictly forbidden.