axis-java-user mailing list archives

From arockia.s...@aciworldwide.com
Subject axis2 architecture client side runtime requireed jar files
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 03:20:11 GMT
Hi,

Can anyone reply to my question ?.

We are using axis2 architecture for  webservice client call.
Client generated using xmlbinding option.

In axis2-1.3\lib    folder there are 60 jar files .  Out of these 60 jar
files which are all jar necessary for  client application to do release
(which are all runtime required jar files).

do we required to release all the  above mentioned jar files?.
Thanks in advance for your early reply.

It will be helpful if you reply early.

Note: In axis1 architecture  we had used only   the follow jars.

axis.jar,jaxrpc.jar,saaj.jar,wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar,commons-logging-1.0.4.jar,commons-discovery-0.2.jar

Thanks & Regards,
Arockia

This email message and any attachments may contain confidential,
proprietary or non-public information.  The information is intended solely
for the designated recipient(s).  If an addressing or transmission error
has misdirected this email, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this email.  Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this
information by unintended recipients is prohibited.  Any opinions
expressed in this email are those of the author personally.