axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ayers, Sam" <Sam.Ay...@ChasePaymentech.com>
Subject Axis2: Class at University of South Florida (USF)
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 23:39:47 GMT
Axis2 Users,

Dr. Chari at the University of South Florida (USF) has scheduled an
Apache Axis2 class (see link below).

I hope this isn't too "spammy" an announcement (as I am the instructor),
but upon reflection my thoughts were that this class is of direct
interest to folks on the Axis2 user list, and I believe is a good
promotion of this important technology.

I do hope you can come join us!

The Information Systems & Decision Sciences department at the University
of South Florida is organizing two continuing education classes in March
2010. These classes will be taught by experienced industry
professionals. I would appreciate if you could publicize this is in your
organization and let me know if there is any interest for these classes.
The two classes are listed below:

1. SOA Web Services Development with Apache Axis 2 and Eclipse
<http://coba.usf.edu/departments/isds/soa.html>

   Schedule: March 8 through March 12, 2010
   8:15AM - 5:15PM
   Location: BSN 2406, University of South Florida, 4202 E. Fowler
Avenue, CIS 1040, Tampa, FL 33620-7800
   ... more information <http://coba.usf.edu/departments/isds/soa.html>

2.  Leading Technology Projects with Scrum
<http://coba.usf.edu/departments/isds/scrum.html>

     Schedule: March 10 through March 12, 2010
     8:15AM - 5:15PM
     Location: BSN 120, University of South Florida, 4202 E. Fowler
Avenue, CIS 1040, Tampa, FL 33620-7800
     ... more information ...
<http://coba.usf.edu/departments/isds/scrum.html>

Sam Ayers

Java Architect

Chase Paymentech

4200 West Cypress Street, Suite 500

Tampa, Florida  33607

Phone:  813-351-2274

Learn more about Chase Paymentech Solutions,LLC payment processing services at www.chasepaymentech.com.

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy this message or any
attachments.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.