axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kanchana Welagedara <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Invoking Interdependent Web Services in a distributed system.
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:40:01 GMT
Hi ,

Sorry for the late reply.

As I stated earlier, I invoke two dependent WSs. First has the second one's
business delegate (proxies ) to invoke the second.I have used axiom clients
here.At remote debugging I get the following error

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Read timed out
    at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:193)
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:75)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:389)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:222)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:435)
    at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:402)
    at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:229)
    at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)
    at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:539)
    at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:520)
    at samples.test.service.axiom
.WS1AXIOMClient.invoke(WS1AXIOMClient.java:68)

In the Second WS invoke client I have set the following .
options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(600000).

Your feed back highly appreciated.

/BR
Kanchana