axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kanchana Welagedara <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Invoking Interdependent Web Services in a distributed system.
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 08:14:04 GMT
Hi Deepal

Sorry for not being very clear in previous mail.Here it is clearly.

1. Is there is a away of grouping couple of WS  which serve each other in a
sever.xml which are deployed in two deterrent containers ? If that is a
single container you have the option of service group for this correct?How
do we do it for a remote invoke ?

>If you can please try to explain the question bit more clearly, so do
>you want to invoke a service (service2) from another service (service1)
>and send the final reply to the client ?

2. The above  I have done. Also How wanted to know about the session
management in across web servers too in such a scenario.

Thanks
Kanchana