axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No CredentialProviders problem in axis2 and httpclient
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2010 15:51:59 GMT
I tried with the sample described here[1] and it worked. this may help you.

Amila.

[1] http://amilachinthaka.blogspot.com/2010/01/axis2-authentication.html

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 1:19 PM, DJP JEAN-PROST Dominique <
Dominique.JEAN-PROST@dexia-sofaxis.com> wrote:

>  Hello,
>

> [ENV]
>
> AXIS2 1.5.1
>
> Commons-httpclient 3.1
>
> [/ENV]
>

> I’m meeting a problem I really can’t resolve and after reading many lines
> of code in axis2, here where I am :
>
> - I’m trying to call a ms exchange 2007 WS
>
> - I setup I think my authentication code using this kind of code :
>

>          final Options options =
> this.serviceExchange._getServiceClient().getOptions();
>
>          final Authenticator authenticator = new Authenticator();
>

>          // Cf.
> http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_5_1/http-transport.html#preemptive_auth
>
>          final List<String> authScheme = new ArrayList<String>();
>
>          authScheme.add(Authenticator.NTLM);
>
>          authScheme.add(Authenticator.BASIC);
>

>          authenticator.setAuthSchemes(authScheme);
>
>          authenticator.setUsername(this.username);
>
>          authenticator.setPassword(this.password);
>
>          authenticator.setHost(this.host);
>
>          authenticator.setDomain(this.domain);
>
>          authenticator.setPort(this.port);
>

>          options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(this.timeout);
>
>          options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CHUNKED, "false");
>
>          options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT, "true");
>
>          options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.AUTHENTICATE, authenticator);
>

>          this.serviceExchange._getServiceClient().setOptions(options);
>

> I then get the following execution logs where you can see that there is no
> credential providers found.
>
> So I searched the net, and found this
> http://markmail.org/search/list:org%2Eapache%2Ews%2Eaxis-dev+CredentialsProviderwhere
you can see that the credential providers was first added and the

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.