axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Invoking Interdependent Web Services in a distributed system.
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 15:32:02 GMT

> Hi All,
>
> I have deployed two Axis 2 web services in two different machines in
> two different application servers.Service 1 should be served the
> Service 2 in the other machine.
> How do I resolve the service group issue here and invoke WS2 after
> WS2 the other to get the final result?
I am sorry, I do not understand what do you mean by service group, does
that mean session management across two servers?

If you can please try to explain the question bit more clearly, so do
you want to invoke a service (service2) from another service (service1)
and send the final reply to the client ?

Thanks,
Deepal

--
Thank you!