axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Denis <ph.de...@gmail.com>
Subject [Error]WstxInputFactory cannot be located
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 17:38:12 GMT
Hello everybody,

I created my web service in eclipse and then I created my web service
client with the command "wsdl2java". The service client works
correctly when I test it in eclipse.

However, I'd integrate my web service client in OpenOffice. I know
OpenOffice and I know how to integrate a package in OpenOffice.

However, when I integrate my web service client in OpenOffice, I
receive an error (attached with the mail). I don't understand the
reason because it's exactly the same package that I tested in eclipse.

Do you understand what means the error? Could you tell me some clues
to solve my problem?

I'd be glad if you find a solution,

Thank you very much.

Philippe

NOTE : I use :
	- Mac os 10.5
	- Axis 2 1.4.1
	- Apache 5.5

sorry, I think I've sended twice the message...