axis-java-user mailing list archives

From gerhard presser <gpres...@groiss.com>
Subject multiple service repositories
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:26:25 GMT

hi all,
I'm using the axis2 servlet to enable webservices for our webapplication. we
have a single axis2.xml and a repository where anyone can drop their
services/modules. because our application supports 'nested applications', it
would be nice to support an own repository for each nested application so
they don't have to copy their service descriptions to the central
repository.

what i want to do:
1) configure axis using a single axis.xml
2) load services & modules from the central repository
3) load services from the application repositories

I did some code research and it seems that all existing deploymentengines
only support exactly one repository.
any idea what's the best way of solving this problem?
regards,
 gerhard