axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Karthik Nanjangude <karthik.nanjang...@xius-bcgi.com>
Subject RE: Please correct me if wrong
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 12:28:18 GMT

From: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 12:55 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Please correct me if wrong

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Karthik Nanjangude <karthik.nanjangude@xius-bcgi.com<mailto:karthik.nanjangude@xius-bcgi.com>>
Hi

I am exploring the possibilities ...
Please  correct me if  wrong

Spec
SOAP : AXIS2
JDK 1.5
WebContainer : Tomcat 6.20.0
O/s  Windows / Linux / Unix

I need to run AXIS2 SOAP on  Web Container ( TOMCAT 6.20.0 )
with Protocol support HTTP (default) for north bound Request / Response
and  TCP ( additional configuration ) for south bound  processing with an  3rd party  Server

The AXIS2 Soap Engine needs to have simultaneously support 2 protocols when ever the web container
is
Is up and thus act a 2 way middleware for manipulation of the Data  between the  North / South
bound  process

you should be able to do this.

thanks,
Amila.