axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Marc Noma <marc.n...@yahoo.com>
Subject axis2 1.4 -> 1.5.1 problem (EPR not found)
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:02:05 GMT
Hi everybody

We recently updated our project from axis2 1.4 to 1.5.1 and do now experience a strange problem.

With version 1.4 when requesting (e.g. for a test service "echows")
    http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis2/services/echows
the answer is a web page that provides a service description, a list with all service operations
and a link to the wsdl. After migrating to 1.5.1 the answer now is an error:

    <soapenv:Reason>
    <soapenv:Text xml:lang="en-US">
    The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is /axis2/services/echows and
the WSA Action = null
    </soapenv:Text>
    </soapenv:Reason>

The service still works, e.g. when called with SoapUI, and the following link still provides
the wsdl file successfully.
    http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis2/services/echows?wsdl
The webservice code base is untouched and the configurations we did in axis2.xml for 1.4 have
been migrated to 1.5.1 and should be the same.

When searching for "EPR not found" problems I was not able to find information that seemed
related to our problem with the webservice description page no longer showing up.

Any ideas what's going wrong here? Thanks in advance for any help!

Marc