axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charles Galpin <cgal...@lhsw.com>
Subject Re: archive lib directory and 3rd party libraries (axis2/tomcat 6)
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 21:15:55 GMT
Hi Andreas

I tried setting the TCCL to both the class loader of the service context as well as the service
group context before starting the threaD, but still no change. I guess this leaves me with
a couple of questions.

1. Do subsequent threads spawned inherit the same TCCL? I'm pretty sure other threads are
spawned by this thread which then go on to do the work.
2. How can I tell what class loader is being used? Just log whatever this.getClassLoader()
returns anywhere I care?
3. Is init perhaps the wrong place to be firing this off? I originally tried in the startUp
method but iirc member variables initialized here were not retained when the service methods
were invoked.

thanks,
charles