axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Vadim Letitchevski <vletitchev...@teledyne.com>
Subject RE: Creating Web Service client using HTTPS from wsdl files
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 16:33:08 GMT
Thank you Thhilina.
What about the rest of it - protocol and cipher?

Thanks
Vadim.

________________________________
From: Thilina Mahesh Buddhika [mailto:thilinamb@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 5:13 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Creating Web Service client using HTTPS from wsdl files

hi,

Some of the properties you mentioned, like two-way authentication has to be enabled in the
SSL settings in  the app-server where the Axis2 is deployed.

For example, in Tomcat following configuration segment available in server.xml holds some
of these parameters.

<Connector port="8443" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" SSLEnabled="true"
               acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true"
               clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
               keystoreFile="keystore.jks"
               keystorePass="wso2carbon" />

It depends on the app server you are using. Some times it is required to set some system variables
to support these parameters. For example, if you have enabled clientAuth(two-way authentication),
then you have to set "javax.net.ssl.keyStore" and "javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword" system
properties.

thanks.
/thilina

Thilina Mahesh Buddhika