axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Julien Sentier <jsent...@rocketmail.com>
Subject My WS last 30 seconds, not more...
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 12:43:30 GMT
Hi,

I've developed a WS with Axis2/Rampart. It is deployed on Axis2 1.5.1, which is deployed on
Tomcat 6.0.20.

The trouble is that the WS doesn't respond anymore after 30 seconds / 3 requests. Those numbers
are approximative! I have to reload Axis2 in Tomcat manager to make it work again ... for
30 seconds.

I have allowed more RAM to be used by Tomcat via: export CATALINA_OPTS="-server -Xmx400m"
but I still have the problem.

I found some logs on $CATALINA_HOME/logs/ but nothing interesting. When the WS go down, nothing
is logged.

Where should I look to find what's going wrong?

Regards,
Julien