axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anup Mayank <anup.may...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.util.date convertion to UnsignedInt problem
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 16:25:48 GMT
Yes you are right about the long values. But it looks like UnsignedInt
doesn't accept all long values. In java signed int is -2,147,483,648 to
2,147,483,647. So UnsignedInt implementation simply accepts something in the
range of 0-4294967295. We need to understand the basic difference between
unsigned int and a long value.

Hope it helps.
Anup