axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anup Mayank <anup.may...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.util.date convertion to UnsignedInt problem
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 16:13:01 GMT
/** validate the value against the xsd definition */  79 public static
boolean isValid(long iValue) {  80 return !((iValue < 0L) || (iValue >
4294967295L));  81 }
This is the source code of Unsigned int where it validates if a number is of
proper value or not. I am not sure how the particular max number is chosen.
But since your date value is out of range it is throwing exception. Axis
folks please explain this range?

Anup